- The Small Business Development Act, 2007
An Act to provide for the establishment of a regulatory framework that would facilitate the growth of the small business sector in Antigua and Barbuda and for incidental and connected purposes.
- Antigua and Barbuda Development Bank Act 1974 Cap 24 1, 2, 4, 6
Provides assistance to industrial enterprises by assisting persons in establishing, carrying on or expanding development enterprises by participating in share capital,granting loans and providing other forms of financial assistance to persons.
- The Fiscal Incentives Act
- Business License Act Cap 17 1994
- Investment Authority Act Cap No. 15 2006
- Business Registration Act 1981
National Initiatives to Support the MSME Sector:
- There are incentives through the Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda supporting small businesses in general, such as Manufacturers Incentives and A Credit Guarantee Scheme for Small and Micro Enterprises. The scheme is intended to focus primarily on priority areas such as Agro-processing, Health and wellness, Indigenous Craft, Tourism related services, Software development, Art and cultural activities.