- Opening a Business in Saint Lucia
- Micro and Small Scale Business Enterprises Act
- Tourism Stimulus and Investment Act
- Tourism Incentives Act
- St. Lucia Development Bank Act
- Agriculture and Fisheries Incentives Act
National Initiatives to Support the MSME Sector:
- Small Business Development Centre (SBDC)
The Small Business Development Centre (SBDC), also known as the Small Enterprise Development Unit (SEDU), is a department within the Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs. It is envisaged that the SBDC will offer a more holistic approach to the development of the Micro and Small Enterprise (MSE) sector in Saint Lucia, with the core mission being to help businesses become globally competitive by providing long term consulting, training, financing and market research solutions that create real economic impact.
- Export Saint Lucia
- OECS MSME Guarantee Facility Project
The development objective of the Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (MSME) Guarantee Facility Project for OECS Countries is to facilitate additional financial intermediation for MSMEs by supporting the establishment of a regional partial guarantee corporation.
- National Export Development Strategy (NEDS)
- The James Belgrave Micro Enterprise Development Fund Inc. (BELFUND)
- Services Policy and Action Plans